Admission and Entrance Fees
You have two options to visit the park. One is the $40(fj) Cultural Experience Tour or for those travelling on a light budget, the $20(fj) Backpackers Tour. You can save $5(fj) per person for groups of 4 or more.
Entrance fees and arrangement MUST made in advance
Call (679) 888-0451 if calling from overseas, and 888-0451 from Fiji
Pay at the park office
Most resorts in Taveuni are available to arrange a visit and pay the entrance fee.
We respectfully request adherence to the following rules to help sustain our valuable marine resources for generations to come:
- All forms of fishing (line, spear and net) are prohibited in the MPA.
- Use mooring buoys where available. If you must anchor, only do so in areas with a sandy bottom.
- Do not collect marine life (plant or animal), either alive or dead. This includes seashells, seaweed, and live or dead coral.
- Do not discard anything in the water, including food or plant materials. Please properly dispose of all trash.
- Do not walk on the reef flats even at low tide when reefs are more exposed.
- Never chase, harass or try to ride marine life. Do not touch, handle or feed marine life.
- When diving, maintain good buoyancy control and practice good fining to avoid contact with the reef.
- Do not put your feet down when swimming or snorkeling. If you must stand up, look down first and pick a patch of sand or dead coral.