Light and Shine 🌞🌞🔌🔌🎇🎇🎆🎆
Vinaka Helen for the new Solar Power for Waitabu Marine Park 📱📲💡💡
The d.light D20 solar home system (SHS) includes 2 hanging lamps and a portable lantern—enough to illuminate three rooms at once. The D20 features different brightness settings for the lighting suite, and provides up to 15 hours of bright light on a single charge. The system also comes with a portable lantern that charges right off the system, so D20 owners can take bright light wherever it is needed.
The d.light D20′s durable, state-of-the-art solar panel includes an outdoor cable (6 meters long) with and anchor points for security and flexibility. The SHS includes a compact battery and control unit packed with power and a battery indicator that shows the system’s charge level, so customers never have to worry about being left in the dark. In addition to sun power, the D20 can also be charged with an AC charger.
- Easy self-installation
- Upgradable up to 4 lights/portable lanterns
- Designed to provide light and power for 5 years or more
- Wall switch to control brightness and power for each light
- Charge a full range of mobile phones, smartphones, and low-power USB devices
- Up to 15 hours of bright light with a single charge
- Convenient wall switches for a “grid-like” experience
- Battery charge indicator
- No battery replacements needed
- Cable (6 meters long) for solar panel
- Dual solar/AC charging
- Full charge from solar/AC in 8 hours
History & Development
d.light distributes its products in 40 countries, through over 10,000 retail outlets, 10 field offices, and four regional hubs.
d.light Solar has impacted over 25 million people through their distribution campaigns, and plans to impact 100 million people by 2020.
Publicly available: yes
Countries where available: Worldwide
Price range (USD): 100-200 USD