Working with Eta, the Waitabu Marine Park Receptionist and coordinator, and the village Turagi ni Koro or “headman”, we have been given a list of all roofing iron needs, and are making an order http://buytramadolbest.com this week to send over on the Friday ferry.
This will be enough iron to roof all damaged houses, and get the community back on their feet to reopen their doors to tourists and visitors.
Here’s what we sent so far:
- 95m roll of heavy duty tarpaulin for temporary wall and roofing needs
- 50m of Flashtape to seal holes and cracks in roofs
- Nails, scissors and hammers to help with the roofing repairs
- 27 packets (1 per household) of vegetable garden seeds – Bok Choy cabbage, long beans, pumpkin, cucumber and carrots.
- 100 packets of 30-day multivitamin tablets to help stave off colds, flu and skin diseases in the period when they cannot access fresh fruit and vegetables.
We will post again once the roofing iron is on the way.
Thanks to all for the support given to make this possible. Our next target will be more building materials to help rebuild permanent housing.
for the community to keep them healthy while they have limited access to fruit and vegetables.